Careers at Halvorsen USA
PRESS BRAKE OPERATORExcellent Pay & Great Benefits! Bonuses & Annual Raises!
Signing Bonus for the Right Candidates!
Great Entry-level Opportunity for those with Automotive, Carpentry, or Construction Experience!
Job IntroHalvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is seeking to hire multiple Press Brake Operators to manufacture tools, metal, and other pieces of equipment using a press brake/CNC machine at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. If you have experience in the automotive industry, carpentry, or construction, your skills will translate well in this position! We offer great benefits and on-the-job training! Many of our employees have been with us for years because we value our employees and invest in their success! If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Click here to learn more about us! https://www.halvorsenusa.com/ Apply online and upload your resume today! Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
Job DescriptionPress Brake Operators to manufacture tools, metal, and other pieces of equipment using a press brake/CNC machine at our Cleveland, Ohio facility.
- We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Generous compensation plan
- 2nd Shift, Monday - Friday
- Signing bonus for the right candidates!
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Long-term Job Security
- Continued training
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- Read blueprints
- Program your press brake/CNC machine to fit the design
- Measure the final product to ensure uniformity
- Restock materials
- Perform routine maintenance on the machine
- Previous shop or relevant experience in construction, skilled trades, etc. required
- Mechanical ability and experience required
- Ability to read blueprints, follow orders
- Ability to layout, inspect, and use inspection tools
- Understand and use basic math
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift at least 50 pounds
- Experience in operating plate rolls preferred
- Welding ability
- Material handling experience — overhead crane operation, tow motor
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, skill check assessments and drug screen
TermsAbout us: Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Interested in this Position?Apply Now