Careers at Halvorsen USA
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTORExcellent Pay & Great Benefits! Performance Bonuses & Annual Raises!
Signing Bonus for Experienced Candidates!
Previous Industry Related Inspection Experience Preferred.
Job IntroOur current Inspector is retiring, so we’re seeking to hire an individual in the Cleveland area looking for a stable, long-term, and rewarding career with us!
Job DescriptionReview and approve welding procedures. Verify welder and welding procedure qualification compliance. Verify safety requirements compliance.
- We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Generous compensation plan
- Signing bonus
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- On-the-job training
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- Review and approve welding procedures
- Verify welder and welding procedure qualification compliance
- Verify safety requirements compliance
- Develop visual inspection procedures and provide NDE inspection planning/scheduling
- Review contract requirements and vendor/contractor compliance
- Develop, implement, or oversee quality control programs and measures
- Ideal candidates will live in the greater Cleveland area
- SCWI, CWI or CAWI certification required
- Knowledge and practical experience of common welding processes such as SMAW, SAW, FCAW, GMAW and GTAW
- Knowledge of industry standards and specifications such as ASME, AWS, ISO and NACE
- Knowledge of industry related NDE
- Mag particle testing
- Dye penetrant testing
- Visual testing
- Radiographic testing
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, skill check assessments and drug screen
TermsAbout us: Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Interested in this Position?Apply Now